5 Marketing Strategies To Increase Website Traffic In 2020
Okay, great! You have built a very good-looking website to showcase your products and services online, but now what? Now you need to take one more step, and this is marketing. But the question is from where you should begin?
Website traffic is a crucial indicator of business growth. It can help you to :
– Get more loyal customers
– Generate more sales and leads and increase conversions
– Improve your website SEO and search rankings
There are a very good number of ways to optimize your website for more organic traffic. From social media marketing hacks to SEO, in this article, we will help you figure out what it takes to boost your website traffic. So let’s get started.
#1. Perform On-Page SEO
SEO plays a vital role in driving good organic traffic to your website. Thousands of thousands of online businesses is using the power of SEO to boost their traffic, sales, and leads.
Here are some very important benefits of On-Page SEO :
– SEO bypass competition
– It helps you build brand awareness
– It drives more quality and organic traffic to your website
– SEO builds brand credibility
– SEO is cheap as compare to other marketing strategies like PPC ads
– Long-term marketing strategy
A backlink refers to a link to your own site from another site. In simple words backlink is a hyperlink to your website. Backlinks are a very important factor in SEO. Backlinks bring direct traffic to your website and they can be really helpful to build your brand value. Here are some benefits :
– Backlinks boost your ranking on search engine result pages
– Backlinks help you establish your brand awareness
– They bring direct traffic to your website
#3. Write More Articles
Blogging is an important part of marketing. Small to large every type of business is using it to attract more prospective customers.
Having a blog page is very important for a website and e-commerce store. Blogging helps you boost your website’s organic traffic, leads, and sales. It boosts your website ranking on search engine result pages. Google loves a website that is updating his content regularly and there’s no better way than frequently adding new content to your website.
#4. Post to Social Media
What’s the benefit of a well-written blog post if it doesn’t get a good number of views to the online world. So, now you should take some benefits from social media channels to promote your website content.
Doesn’t matter if you’re a B2B OR B2C company, social media marketing is a very beneficial and powerful marketing strategy to boost website traffic. Based on a recent report around 59% of the marketers are actively using social media marketing channels to boost their website traffic.
#5. Email Marketing
When you send regular newsletter emails to your prospective customers, you build a meaningful relationship with them. Email marketing is a cheap and traditional marketing tactic that helps you bypass your competitions. There are lots of benefits of email marketing, some of them are :
– Email marketing helps you grow your customer base
– It is scalable and cost-effective
– It helps you strengthen relationships with your existing clients
– It boosts your brand value
– Email marketing is easy to use and easy yo measure
– It helps you build trust and loyalty
You should not rely on the search engine for getting traffic to your website. All the above tips and strategies are very helpful if you do it regularly.
If you want more traffic to your website, contact us and we will help you increase your traffic and boost your brand value.