Website speed is very important according to the latest study.
- More than 47% people do expect a page to load in less than 2 seconds.
- Quick page load time increase 11% conversion rates.
- More than 40% people abandon the page if its loads in more than 3 seconds.
Some Quick Tips:-
- Use a fast hosting server.
- Use a CDN (Content delivery network).
- Use a better caching plugin (Try WP Fastest Cache).
- Add Content Expiry Headers.
- Choose a better lightweight theme.
- Deactivate the plugins which you no longer needed.
- Don’t ignore Image optimization.
- Minify CSS and JS (Also Put CSS at top and JS at the bottom).
- Fix all Broken links.
- Clean up Database.
For Quick page load time, remove everything that slows down your website.
If you want to get more traffic for your website, Get in touch today.
Click here updated SEO Daily Tips 2018.